Allied Building Inspections Services is a proud supporter of the GREEN initiative. By all of us doing a little, it will make a big impact to save our Earth. We have implemented the following policies and procedures in an effort to run a GREEN operation, including going paperless by 2010:
- Receiving all faxes via email and storing them electronically.
- Electronic data storage of reports and documents in lieu of printing reports to file.
- Encouraging clients to receive reports via electronic transmission.
- Paying bills via online and encouraging clients to pay online.
- All inspection reports generated electronically and electronically transmitted and stored in lieu of paper reports.
- Recycling of paper used, bottles, cans, plastic and cardboard at the office.
- Installation of a water saver toilet fixtures and lavatory faucets.
- Installation of low energy usage compact fluorescent bulbs at light fixtures where possible.
We hope you will join us and do our part. Together we can make a difference!
John S. Micali, President, CGC, CCC, CRI
Allied Building Inspection Services, Inc.
For more information on how you can also “Go Green” check out these sites.